Get a Head Start on College!
How To Get Signed Up:
- Register at San Joaquin Delta College (click here ) you’ll need your Social Security Number. If you don’t have a Social Security Number, you can still register, but you have to contact Delta’s Student Services Department.
- Wait for your San Joaquin Delta College Student ID Number to be emailed to your MyDelta account
- Once you have your San Joaquin Delta College Student ID Number, go see your counselor to sign up to take the San Joaquin Delta College placement test. Be sure to bring your Delta College ID Number.
Then What Happens:
- You will be scheduled to take the Placement Test.
- Once your placement tests results are back, you will know if you qualify for English 79 (remediation) or English 1A (Freshmen English)
- In the fall, counselors will be place you in the appropriate Delta class and let you know when the class will meet. If the classes are full, Seniors will get priority and Juniors will be put on a wait list.
- Attend classes, complete your assignments and earn college credit!
- CALIFORNIA COLLEGES
- CALIFORNIA COMMUNITY COLLEGES
- CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY
- CSU MENTOR
- COLLEGE RESOURCES
- COLLEGE ENTRANCE EXAMS AND TEST PREPS
- COLLEGE PREP TUTORIAL RESOURCES
- COLLEGIATE ATHLETIC INFORMATION
- FINANCIAL AID
- FINANCIAL AID RESOURCES AND SCHOLARSHIPS
- PRIVATE AND OUT OF STATE COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES
- UC/CSU APPROVED COURSES (A - G REQUIREMENTS)
- UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA